ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING ON A GREAT TEAM?
We are always looking for editors and writers to join our team!
1. Genuine grammar and editing experience (doctoral work, teaching, professional work, etc).
2. Outstanding organization and customer service skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Word and its tracked changes feature.
Applicants with BS through Doctorate in any academic discipline.(e.g. English, Business, Education, Law, Literature).
1. At least two years of professional experience as an editor, proofreader and copyeditor.
2. Familiarity with academic documentation with formatting styles in APA, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, and Turabian.
3. Business documents, corporate communications, speeches, multimedia presentations, user guides, and manuals,
4. Manuscript genres: fiction, non fiction, novels, screenplays, short stories, biographies, short stories, essays, etc.
5. Web content
How to Apply
Before sending your resumes/CV, and letter, please check the following requirements:
1. Willing to work as independent contractors.
2. Must have reliable Internet connection and e-mail address, accessed daily at regular intervals.
3. Payment rates will be discussed during the interview process for successful applicants.
If you meet our qualifications, please send your resume with references to: attention HR Department.